Central Dermatology Hospital tested and certified to cherish sensitive skin like children's skin
Wash and dry hands after washing. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed call a doctor. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Always keep the lid tightly closed so that children do not swallow it
Cool and dry place. Avoid direct exposure to the sun
More information about the place of manufacture
Products are manufactured in many countries around the world, so the information about the place of manufacture will vary depending on the shipment
NEW! DOWNY NOW HAS WASHING WATER!
DOWNY Laundry Detergent with Fresh Blue Sea / Fragrant Flower Garden / Deodorant Moisty
- Downy's famous long-lasting Perfume Fragrance Detergent for a fresh scent you can feel while you're at it. washing, drying, and with every movement
- Downy Laundry Detergent's BioClean bio-cleaning technology has the ability to attack stains that penetrate deep into each layer of fabric
DOWNY laundry detergent is the perfect choice for you if:
- You are not satisfied with strong detergents and detergents with a pungent smell => DOWNY laundry detergent leaves a pleasant and long-lasting fragrance
- You are not satisfied with aromatic laundry detergents of unknown origin and do not clean stains after many washings, especially difficult stains on collars and sleeves => DOWNY laundry detergent excels in stain removal
- You use the washing machine => The optimal foam formula is suitable for washing machines, including the top and front doors.
1. Pour DOWNY Detergent into the lid with the dosage according to the instructions.
2. For stubborn stains, apply a small amount of DOWNY Detergent directly to the stain and rub gently.
3. Pour the remaining DOWNY Detergent in the lid into the washing machine with the clothes. Then add fabric softener for the final rinse.
Recommended to add Downy fabric softener for an outstanding fragrance experience and fabric softener.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
Do not swallow.
If product is swallowed, call a doctor.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.